Thank you so much! Today I was nominated for the Mystery blogger Award by OSPREYSHIRE’S REALM. Here, I would like to present the list of rules for this nomination.
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
4. Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
Now I will answer a few questions from Ospreyshire.
1. Where would you like to visit that you’ve never been to before?
Seoul, South Korea.
2. What is one movie, TV show, and/or book that you can’t stand, but everyone else likes?
Can’t stand the twilight films, that shit almost ruined the vampire genre.
I don’t like ”Better Call Saul”—Breaking Bad was better.
I read a book by the author Colson Whitehead, “The Underground Railroad. The story was good but his writing frustrated me so that it impacted the story.
3. If you could invent a language, what would you call it and how would you teach it to the world?
intriguing question, hmm, the language of compassion and empathy. I would make it mandatory to take classes on this subject as it is greatly needed.
4. What is one interest or hobby that you never thought you would get into?
Blogging, never thought I would become a blogger. I needed a outlet to release my anger, and rage from unjust experiences and seeing injustices in the world. As a political activist and someone who studied Broadcast journalism. I needed this as a form of therapy.
5. How do you want to improve as a person?
By being less selfish and not being so judgmental. By reading and studying more on all subjects. Not holding grudges on people who hurt me in the past.
Facts about me:
I Was born and raised in Mississippi. Moved to Ohio after finishing high school. Lived in Sandusky and then Cleveland. After that, moved to London, England and then Berlin, and Stuttgart and back to Berlin Germany where I have been for almost thirteen years. Wanted to be a film maker but didn’t have the money for film school so I took up journalism. Love traveling to Greece when I can save up money for vacation. Love watching Netflix. I have family in Mississippi, Alabama, New York State, California and Chicago. Toronto is my favorite city and potentially the greatest city in North America in my opinion. Love reading and and writing. Use to make wacky short films but I stop but trying to get back into it.
Here are my favorite posts: